Review Request: Add KMetaDataWidget, KMetaDataModel and KMetaDataConfigurationDialog

laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Tue Mar 23 08:03:59 GMT 2010

Le Mardi 23 Mars 2010 08:33:13, Peter Penz a écrit :
> On Tuesday 23 March 2010 08:24:38 Peter Penz wrote:
> > >
> > > Does not build, because kfile does not find the Nepomuk includes.
> >
> > I did a complete clean build of kdelibs before committing yesterday and
> > the build was successful.
> >
> > I just did an 'svn update' now and did a complete rebuild again:
> > Everything builds fine. Could you please check whether a clean build
> > helps? Thanks!
>
> Laurent Montel seemed to have the same problem and was so nice to submit a
> patch (SVN commit 1106541). But I'm quite confused now, as I did the
> rebuilds before Laurent's patch was in.
>
> Does anybody have a hint how this can happen (clean build of kdelibs, no
> error here)? Of course I'd like to prevent such issues in future...

I don't know why it compiled for you, but kfile took installed includes, but by
default for kdelibs module which depends against other kdelibs module you
can't use installed includes. (for nepomuk).

For soprano includes, perhaps an other CMakeLists.txt added
SOPRANO_INCLUDE_DIRS but for me it didn't find.

Regards.