Review Request: Add KMetaDataWidget, KMetaDataModel and KMetaDataConfigurationDialog

Peter Penz peter.penz at gmx.at
Tue Mar 23 07:33:13 GMT 2010

On Tuesday 23 March 2010 08:24:38 Peter Penz wrote:
> On Tuesday 23 March 2010 01:49:00 Christoph Feck wrote:
> > On Monday 22 March 2010 23:24:39 Peter Penz wrote:
> > > I just committed the patch
> >
> > Does not build, because kfile does not find the Nepomuk includes.
>
> I did a complete clean build of kdelibs before committing yesterday and the
> build was successful.
>
> I just did an 'svn update' now and did a complete rebuild again: Everything
> builds fine. Could you please check whether a clean build helps? Thanks!

Laurent Montel seemed to have the same problem and was so nice to submit a
patch (SVN commit 1106541). But I'm quite confused now, as I did the rebuilds
before Laurent's patch was in.

Does anybody have a hint how this can happen (clean build of kdelibs, no error
here)? Of course I'd like to prevent such issues in future...