Git Migration Needs YOU!

Gary Greene greeneg at tolharadys.net
Tue Mar 2 02:19:14 GMT 2010

On 03/01/2010 12:54 PM, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
>> (exception: there's a few things at the bottom, folders I don't think
>> anyone realised were in svn at all, so I don't have any record of what to
>> do with them)
>>
> must move:
> 	kde-common
> 	quality
> 	tests
>
> let it die unless someone steps up unexpectedly:
> 	kdenox
> 	kdesecurity
> 	konstruct

As the official maintainer of Konstruct, I approve of letting it die.
Unfortunately, I've not the time to maintain, nor the interest in adding
full cmake support to the m4 files to make it work with modern KDE. The
cmake support that is there is partial at best to begin with, and very
much buggy as hell.