Moving palapeli-goldberg-slicer to kdereview

Johannes Loehnert loehnert.kde at gmx.de
Wed Jun 30 22:00:37 BST 2010

Hello,

after a bit of polishing I have now moved Goldberg Slicer to kdereview. It is
to become the new default Slicer plugin for the game Palapeli.

To get a quick overview about what it does and looks like, have a look on the
old project page: http://code.google.com/p/palapeli-goldberg-slicer/

The intended target of the module is trunk/KDE/kdegames/palapeli/slicers. The
matter is coordinated with Stefan Majewski, the maintainer of Palapeli (...in
fact he pulled me here by my ears...). Of course we will wait until after 4.5-
RC is branched.

I am happily looking forward to criticisms. :-) I could particularly use some
advice with docbook - a handbook fragment is in kdereview/doc/, however it
seems to be full of DTD violations.

@Stefan: Could you please have a look at the makefiles in kdereview? I could
not figure out how to make it include libpala, so I decided not to mess it up.

Best regards,
 Johannes Loehnert