Moving palapeli-goldberg-slicer to kdereview

Wed Jun 30 22:24:50 BST 2010

On Wednesday 30 June 2010 23:00:37 Johannes Loehnert wrote:
> The intended target of the module is trunk/KDE/kdegames/palapeli/slicers.
> The matter is coordinated with Stefan Majewski, the maintainer of Palapeli
> (...in fact he pulled me here by my ears...).

Ack. :-D

> Of course we will wait until
> after 4.5- RC is branched.

There's nothing to wait. 4.5 was branched in r1143427.

> I am happily looking forward to criticisms. :-)

I'm afraid I won't have time for review until after Akademy, so any others,
please do not abstain from reviewing.

> I could particularly use
> some advice with docbook - a handbook fragment is in kdereview/doc/,
> however it seems to be full of DTD violations.

The Palapeli manual in general needs to be expanded in the area of slicing and
puzzle creation. (In fact, it appears like I totally overlooked this point.)
We will do this during the 4.6 cycle.

> @Stefan: Could you please have a look at the makefiles in kdereview? I
> could not figure out how to make it include libpala, so I decided not to
> mess it up.

Done in revision 1144807.

Greetings
Stefan