RFC: On-demand package installation API in kdelibs

Jaime jtamate at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 08:13:29 BST 2010

Hi everybody.

   We are talking about installing dependencies one by one.
   Why do not implement a SINGLE not fakable dialog that is shown the
   first time a user starts KDE SC without the dependencies, and asks
   him/her to install ALL of the dependencies.

   The risk of users clicking through random warnins dissapears.

Best Regards.