Opposition to removing old KWin themes?

Aaron Peterson myusualnickname at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 18:53:15 BST 2010

>what windows like theme? windows as stooped explicitly using that theme more
>than 10 years ago. (fair question) can you still turn it on on winvista/win7?

I found windows XP on to have unusable themes, #1,they waste screen
space, #2 they have the problems with usability. In windows 7,
microsoft changed the way to change it, and that was a bit of
frustration for me, but It's still in the code, and I can still turn
of their theme service... I can still make it look pretty (win95/98
was pretty ... XP bluebars and on are uglier than snot)

Also note, that compatibility is not likely to be a good name for
it... it doesn't make applications work or not.  Simply have a
realistic category like: FromQT