Review Request: Ensure notifications sent to DBus notification daemons are compatible with that daemon's capabilities

Sjors Gielen dazjorz at dazjorz.com
Sun Jul 25 18:35:04 BST 2010

Op 25 jul 2010, om 18:04 heeft Olivier Goffart het volgende geschreven:

>>> Sjors Gielen wrote:
>>>    True, but I like the splitting of code like this. It's more elegant
>>>    imo ;-) Do you want me to change it once again, or can kde-core take
>>>    a peek? :)
>>
>> How do I get kde-core to take a look and approve or reject? I can commit it
>> myself, but I guess I need their permission.
>

> You can commit yourself.
> Patch is good.

Committed, but annoyingly, I cancelled the commit to check one line again, but then svn suddenly committed with an incomplete log message. The first line of the log message should have been something like "Ensure notifications sent to DBus notification daemons are compatible with that daemon's capabilities" :-(

Oh well, the patch is in! On to implementing Growl support.

Thanks,
Sjors