Inclusion of simon in kde-accessibility

Peter Grasch grasch at simon-listens.org
Wed Jul 21 09:59:44 BST 2010

On Wednesday 21 July 2010 09:41:24 Frederik Gladhorn wrote:
> Now Peter asked if the review could start already. I'm not sure about that.
> Hasn't this happened before, that someone put a note where to find the to-
> be-reviewed app into kdereview instead of cloning the sources? If I recall
> correctly for rekonq the situation was/is similar.
> So would this be acceptable in this special situation?
> I know we have our rules. On the other hand, sometimes we need to
> accommodate reality ;)

Thanks for the uplifting words :)

At this point I just want to point out again that keeping a copy of the
sources on the kdereview SVN wouldn't really be a problem imho if it were just
for the period of the review.

I am the only active developer on the codebase on sf anyways and syncing my
changes wouldn't really be an issue for me.

Regards,
Peter
--
Peter Grasch