[Kde-games-devel] moved Kajongg from playground to kdereview

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Tue Feb 23 10:03:30 GMT 2010

On Tuesday 23 February 2010, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:
> it probably use KGameCanvas.

actually no, libkmahjongg only exports pixmaps.

KMahjongg uses KGameCanvas.

Kajongg directly renders the SVG tiles into the QGV items.

KGameCanvas versus QGV has often been discussed on the kdegames
mailing list like here: (July 2009)
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-release-team&m=124654645403390&w=2

I must admit that KMahjongg can resize its window much faster
than Kajongg but I do not think this is something critical,
and I did not yet spend much time with optimizing speed.
I prefer to have a mostly complete project with source code
as simply as possible before starting to optimize speed.

--
Wolfgang