[Kde-games-devel] moved Kajongg from playground to kdereview

Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas pedro.lopez.cabanillas at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 10:23:25 GMT 2010

On Monday, February 22, 2010, Wolfgang Rohdewald wrote:
> If I replace QLineEdit by KLineEdit, pyuic4 does
> not understand this. Maybe I should simply get rid of those two
> remaining ui files and hand code this. I prefer that anyway.
>
> PyQt4.uic.exceptions.NoSuchWidgetError: Unknown Qt widget:
> KLineEdit

I'm curious, shouldn't pykdeuic4 used instead of pyuic4?
http://api.kde.org/pykde-4.3-api/designer.html

The .desktop file is not installed. Please add:
install(FILES kajongg.desktop DESTINATION ${XDG_APPS_INSTALL_DIR})

About the predefined macro for icon installation, there is one:
kde4_install_icons(${ICON_INSTALL_DIR})

Regards,
Pedro