[Kde-games-devel] moved Kajongg from playground to kdereview

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Mon Feb 22 02:02:19 GMT 2010

On Monday 22 February 2010, David Hubner wrote:
> On a coding note, you will need to fix the krazy
> issues.
> http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/krazy/reports/kdereview
> /kdereview/kajongg/index.html

I thought krazy only parses C++ code, and since this is python...

Thanks for pointing me to this.

Those issues should be fixed now except the QLineEdit.

If I replace QLineEdit by KLineEdit, pyuic4 does
not understand this. Maybe I should simply get rid of those two
remaining ui files and hand code this. I prefer that anyway.

PyQt4.uic.exceptions.NoSuchWidgetError: Unknown Qt widget:
KLineEdit

--
Wolfgang