[Kde-games-devel] moved Kajongg from playground to kdereview

Stefan Majewsky majewsky at gmx.net
Sat Feb 20 21:13:43 GMT 2010

Am Samstag, 20. Februar 2010 21:57:10 schrieb Darío Andrés:
> I haven't read all your mail but I should ask: - will your application
> will duplicate too much code/features from the current KMahjongg ?

I'm only following the discussions on kde-games-devel@ and have not actually
tried Kajongg, but from what I know: The code duplication is minimal because
libkmahjongg is reused for the tile rendering etc., and the game itself is
totally different because KMahjongg is what most people from Europe et al know
as Mahjongg (the one-player game), while Kajongg is the original four-player
game.

Greetings
Stefan