[Kde-games-devel] moved Kajongg from playground to kdereview

Darío Andrés andresbajotierra at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 20:57:10 GMT 2010

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 8:22 AM, Wolfgang Rohdewald
<wolfgang at rohdewald.de> wrote:
> Ping!
>
> 6 days gone, no response yet

I guess all the people is busy :) (I am too) You probably need to wait
a bit more.
Note that I'm unrelated to the moving process but there are some
information missing which is going to be needed later:

- Where are you planning to move the game after the kdereview time ?
to extragear ?
I haven't read all your mail but I should ask: - will your application
will duplicate too much code/features from the current KMahjongg ?

Regards
Darío A (bugs.kde.org)