Help should fit in a 80 columns terminal

Charly Ghislain charlyghislain at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 13:17:04 GMT 2010

On Sunday 31 January 2010 15:26:34 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> You are complaining that noone is answering you, but speaking in French is
> not going to give you any more answer, just less.

Especially since it is a rather crude language. Wise men don't let the anger
get in their way. It seems that some people, as far a kde developpement is
concerned, tend to stick so hard to their ideas of perfection that several
discussion ends like this. It is rather funny sometimes. I probably won't show
this to my kids that may wonder how it is to be a grown up, they won't
understand the difference.

Alain, I'll send you a personal mail explaining in french what's happening
here, but please, don't post for a while, try to calm down first.

Peace,

Charly