About remove nfs filesharing support

Markus Slopianka markus.s at kdemail.net
Wed Dec 29 00:45:09 GMT 2010

Just for the  record: I'm totally in favor of removing NFS support.
In its current form it's a security risk. root rights? No way!
IIRC NFS is also no encrypted, making it easy to intercept file transmissions.

Unless no one of those people who wish the feature to stay actually fix its problems, it's
better to remove it. They or someone else may re-add the feature in a secure way later.

Marus