PlasmaKPart moved to kdereview

David Faure faure at kde.org
Tue Aug 17 20:21:27 BST 2010

On Friday 13 August 2010, Richard Moore wrote:
> bool openFile() { return true; }; inline method and dubious

This one is actually OK in ReadOnlyPart derived classes.
If you reimplement openUrl(), then openFile() can be just "return false" (the
docs say to return false, not true, but it really doesn't matter, it's never
called).

Years after the fact, I can see that openFile() shouldn't have been a pure
virtual, but a simple " { return false; }" default implementation. I guess I
can make that change now, actually, this should be BC/SC. Doing that now.