[Kde-maemo] sprint opportunity

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Mon Apr 12 12:14:16 BST 2010

Hello,

On Tuesday 30 March 2010 15:57:28 Bart Cerneels wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 15:20, Frank Karlitschek <karlitschek at kde.org>
wrote:
> > our friends from Nokia offered us to host and sponsor a sprint in Oslo
> > about KDE/Qt on Symbian phones.
> > [...]
>
> P.S. kde-maemo will be interested in this as well me thinks.

Really it depends how much it'll be about bringing KDE/Qt on *symbian*
(specific) or KDE/Qt on *mobiles* (generic). I've no experience with the
symbian toolchain for instance or symbian based device.

So I'm not overly interested in a sprint where I'd spend my time fighting over
the symbian toolchain. Now if I spend the sprint working on less symbian
dependent issue my personal interest would raise.

I can't talk for the whole kde-maemo list of course, but I suspect that I'm
not alone with this position.

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net