CMake and ksysguardd

John Tapsell johnflux at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 09:38:42 BST 2009

2009/9/29 Pau Garcia i Quiles <pgquiles at elpauer.org>:
..
>>  Could anyone that knows CMake help me with this :)
>
> It is not difficult to make it compile without KDE. The attached patch
> fixes and/or ignores the issues I pointed above.

It looks good.  How does this interact now with when people compile kdebase?
You still want "make install"  for example to install ksysguardd.
It's not important for "make install" to work if you run that just
inside the ksysguardd directory, if that helps.

> We could use an #ifdef or alike to be able to build ksysguardd with
> KDE (using config-workspace, etc) and without KDE (ignoring it). Would
> that be interesting for you ?

I don't know - is it important to use config-workspace?

John