kdelibs (tests) doesn't build against qt 4.6.0-tp1

David Faure faure at kde.org
Wed Sep 16 22:17:31 BST 2009

On Wednesday 16 September 2009, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Em Terça-feira 15. Setembro 2009, às 17.46.34, Matthew Woehlke escreveu:
> > Well then add_definitions would seem to be preferred if I am going to
> > commit anything, since otherwise it will cause trunk to depend on
> > something close to qt "trunk", and I don't believe we've made trunk
> > officially require even tp1 yet, have we?
>
> No, we haven't. There's no need to do any change because I've fixed the
>  issue.

I don't see how that's true.

Without QT_GUI_LIB defined and without #include <QTestGui>, we still
won't get qtestkeyboard.h and qtestmouse.h included, when just doing
#include <QtTest>, like it happened in Qt-4.5.

I _am_ using qt/4.6, not tp1.

I think you're assuming that we were #including qtestmouse.h directly,
but we were not. It turns out the tests were including QTestEvent,
and that's where the QT_GUI_LIB check is now, so the change is still SIC.
Which I can accept since it's needed for other reasons, and doesn't happen
with qmake, and there is a solution, including <QTestGui>. But saying "no need
to do any change" is wrong.