kdelibs (tests) doesn't build against qt 4.6.0-tp1

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Wed Sep 16 07:19:25 BST 2009

Em Terça-feira 15. Setembro 2009, às 17.46.34, Matthew Woehlke escreveu:
> Well then add_definitions would seem to be preferred if I am going to
> commit anything, since otherwise it will cause trunk to depend on
> something close to qt "trunk", and I don't believe we've made trunk
> officially require even tp1 yet, have we?

No, we haven't. There's no need to do any change because I've fixed the issue.

> > To use this new header, you need to upgrade Qt to
> > v4.6.0-tp1-345-g0d2d8f9.
>
> And how would I do that, exactly?
>
> I'd like to reiterate my request to create a sensible branch to track
> "latest recommended for KDE trunk" and not have this mess of constantly
> having to switch tags.

The latest recommended is 4.5.2-patched in kde-qt.

If you want to track 4.6 and help along, the branch is called "4.6-stable" and
is in qt.git.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358

Qt Developer Days 2009 | Registration Now Open!
Munich, Germany: Oct 12 - 14     San Francisco, California: Nov 2 - 4
      http://qt.nokia.com/qtdevdays2009