situation with window decorations

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at cirulla.net
Fri Sep 4 21:56:44 BST 2009

On lunedì 31 agosto 2009, Hugo Pereira Da Costa wrote:
> (ok. Original email was sent to the wrong list. Re-sending to
> kde-core-devel)
>

> - button size: I would like to keep it, I actually think it _is_ a
> useful feature for disabled people (or when using very large screens).

Erm... Sorry to jump in the discussion like this, but all the old style
decorations calculate the titlebar size from the window font size - thus
button size is a function of the title font size. Maybe you can use the same
method to skip an explicit configuration option?

Another option common to all decorations was the ability to specify a window
border size between various presets. This too was meant to be an accessibility
feature.

Luciano

--
Luciano Montanaro //