FF vs Konq

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Oct 28 21:06:56 GMT 2009

Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Chani wrote:
>> On October 26, 2009 17:31:53 Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>>> As for compatability... KHTML doesn't play so nice with Review Board.
>>> Other than that, it generally works IME. However Konqueror is also
>>> lacking NoScript and Stylish (plugins).
>>
>> huh. rb is one of that sites that's actually put some work into not
>> breaking khtml. worksforme :)
>
> Really? What RB are you testing against?

I should probably clarify that. The only issue I'm actually /aware/ of
is the Incredible Growing Text Box... which isn't particularly serious,
but it's annoying and rather obvious. (And RB 1.0.4 that reported fixing
what sounds like this issue with Chrome didn't seem to help. On the
other hand, it may be fixed on the KDE side that I haven't noticed yet.)

--
Matthew
"So, then, to whom do I have to be Really, Really Nice, to make that