kwallet questions

Jonas M. Gastal jonas at marx.com.br
Fri Oct 23 22:19:39 BST 2009

Hey all,

I'm working on adding kwallet support to rekonq and have a number of
questions, I'm hoping someone here can help me out.

1.Where can I find documentation on the kwallet dbus interface?
2.Is there a kde specific macro to substitute QT4_ADD_DBUS_INTERFACE()?
3.Should I access kwallet through dbus or should I include kwallet.h and use
it's api? Why?
4.From what I could understand of the kwallet dbus api there is no such
thing as subfolders is that correct?
5.Which wallet should I use for site passwords(I tried to see what konqueror
uses, but couldn't find it), local or network?

Thanks in advance,
Jonas M. Gastal