Bespin

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Tue Oct 6 13:25:26 BST 2009

Am Tuesday 06 October 2009 schrieb Benjamin Meyer:
> be shortly fixed.  Either way I am not really following your idea,
> main process I would think.
I rather thought about a downstream interference (i.e. the QProcess internal
communication could infect the eventloop in the child process under some
circumstances - arora iself isn't affected/blocked at all after the dialog is
closed)

But it's great to hear that Qt4.6 silently handles this anyway =D

Thomas