Bespin

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon Oct 5 16:56:30 BST 2009

On Monday 05 October 2009 17:08:48 Thomas Lübking wrote:
> > We are always very open to patches.
>
> Well, this has recently changed, but i can hear the echos of "No Lego
> bricking" "No the context view will stay there" "Svg skin isn't supposed to
>  be  changed" and errr: "Yes, We know better" - or so.
> There was a lot of trouble on this about a year ago or so :-(

Let me just point out the obvious here: If you're "patching" Amarok from q Qt style,
something is very wrong, technically and socially.

Either get it upstreamed (and that includes accepting a No from an Amaroker once in a
while) or just trust the Amarok developers in this. Might involve dropping an idea
you, or some of your users have once in a while, but it makes the world a happier
place.
--
sebas