Bespin

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Mon Oct 5 08:32:06 BST 2009

On 10/04/2009 06:49 PM, Thomas Lübking wrote:
>> Only mentioned on IRC several times, sorry.
> Do you recall some description or a user who encountered such?

We had several walk-ins in #konversation who complained
about tab switching being very slow when Bespin was used.

I could dig up one of their Freenode nicks in the log:
[Friday 11 September 2009] [22:53:57] <alexex>  Do you already know that
there is an enourmus performance slowdown in konversation, when using
the besping style?

--
Best regards,
Eike Hein