overhaul of some kcm appearance

Oswald Buddenhagen ossi at kde.org
Fri Mar 13 09:53:22 GMT 2009

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 04:15:04PM -0600, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> if libplasma can make kwin and kdm and whatever other bits look more
> coherent, with or without plasma, we'll be a lot closer to the goal of
> visual coherence and consistency.

that's a red herring, if not worse. you are arguing for coherency by
plasmification (to whatever degree), as if this was the only way to
achieve that goal. that's exactly the "plasma everywhere" way of
thinking which you agreed is not the way to go. what's next? link
kdebase apps to kdevplatform and koffice/guiutils just because they
happen to have some nice functionality which improves coherency? don't
you think that this is a bit ... backwards?