Moved polkit-qt to kdesupport

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Mon Mar 2 18:39:23 GMT 2009

On Monday 02 March 2009 11:09:25 am Dario Freddi wrote:
> Hello people,
>
> as announced some time ago, I moved polkit-qt from PolicyKit-KDE's extragear
> tree to kdesupport. This is the first move to make PolicyKit-KDE ready to be
> moved into kdebase-workspace.

Should you add polkit-qt to the top-level kdesupport/CMakeLists.txt?

> Polkit-qt does basically what polkit-gnome does: a convenience wrapper around
> QAction and QAbstractButton that lets you (developer) associate GUI items with
> policykit action, hiding from you the complex policykit API and letting you
> work with a nice, comfortable, Qt-like API.
>
> The API doc is already ready, I didn't manage to give you an example
> application due to lack of time, since I'm busy with other KDE stuff at the
> moment. In any case, you can refer to Policykit-KDE, that makes intensive use
> of it.

Do you want polkit-qt's API doc to be available on api.kde.org under the kdesupport area?
If so, it must be added to the toplevel kdesupport/CMakeLists.txt and it must
also have a Mainpage.dox.

--
Allen Winter | Software Engineer | 1-888-872-9339
KDAB, Inc. | "Platform-independent software solutions"