Review Request: Add a QSplitter between the places view and the directory tree in KDirSelectDialog

Christoph Feck christoph at maxiom.de
Tue Jun 2 02:03:12 BST 2009

Am Tuesday 02 June 2009 01:25:40 schrieb Raphael Kubo da Costa:
> Sometimes the default width is too small, and I can't see the directory
> names.

Are you talking about the width of the places panel or the directory list?
For the wrong size of the places panel, see fixed bug 194786.

Also, I am not sure if your patch breaks the automatic resizing of the places
panel on device insert, as it seems you are saving its size to config.

If you find the directory list too narrow, better add a config for remembering
the dialog size (like file dialog already has).

Other than that, the feature is indeed missing.

Christoph Feck (kdepepo)