ReviewBoard Upgrade & post-review

Tom Albers toma at kde.org
Sat Jul 11 12:57:14 BST 2009

Op Saturday 11 July 2009 01:55 schreef u:
> Yay, it does! So... @all: may I please now add the appropriate svn
> property so --server isn't needed to modules that are using RB? :-) (I'd
> like to start with kdelibs, which is why I am CC'ing k-c-d.)

Please do so. It is a simple svn property so I can't think of any harm in doing that.

> p.s. if you haven't used post-review before, check it out[2], it's a
> great help. Personally, I can never get the base path right trying to
> upload diffs by hand ;-).
>
> 2: http://reviewboard.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/rbtools/scripts/post-review

Any chance you can do a small tutorial on techbase with a few of the most common actions?

Also I'm wondering about a post commit hook so you can use "REVIEW: 232" as keyword in the commit log. But the scripts i've seen for it require usernames and password in such a script. If you have any ideas about that, please create a sysadmin request so we can discuss it there...

Toma
--
KDE Developer