KDE browser work team

David Faure faure at kde.org
Fri Jul 3 09:56:44 BST 2009

On Thursday 02 July 2009, Adam Treat wrote:
> oreover, modifying konq source to use an entirely different config dialog if kpart != khtml strikes me as very bad idea.

Sorry but this is yet another uninformed comment on the subject... The config dialog pages
are not part of konqueror sources! They are dlopened kcmodules. We can easily dlopen
different ones depending on the current part.

(And the homepage is entirely handled by konqueror, completely unrelated to the html part).