Fate vs Bugzilla for feature tracking

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Jan 23 16:32:37 GMT 2009

On Friday 23 January 2009, Matt Rogers wrote:
> On Friday 23 January 2009 03:11:15 Allen Winter wrote:
> > Is it reliably managed?

it's been up 24/7 since we started using it ~a year ago. that same box hosts a
few *.kde.org sites as well.

> > How can I make it available to us kdepim devs for Kontact?

we just need to make sure that it's got a checkout of the kdepim code on it so
that patches for it can be uploaded. ask Goliath23 on irc, he's the sys admin
and very friendly about it all.

> however, if more projects want to use it (it's basically the same thing
> that I was hosting on mattr.info until my hosting situation got all crappy
> and the server crashed), sysadmin should set something up that can be used
> for the whole of KDE rather than just a few projects.

agreed; the big thing would be giving it a kde.org TLD and a full svn checkout
behind it.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se