Fate vs Bugzilla for feature tracking

Matt Rogers mattr at kde.org
Fri Jan 23 15:44:43 GMT 2009

On Friday 23 January 2009 03:11:15 Allen Winter wrote:
> On Thursday 22 January 2009 10:15:22 pm Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > On Wednesday 21 January 2009, Allen Winter wrote:
> > > A place were patches and code-snippets and ideas and brainstorming can
> > > be co-located. This would not be a place for users to wander in.
> >
> > in plasma, we've been using review-board to help fill in this particular
> > gap and all i can say is that it's been a remarkably valuable tool.
>
> So where is this review-board?
> Is it reliably managed?
> How can I make it available to us kdepim devs for Kontact?
>
> -Allen

vidsolbach.reviewboard.de

however, if more projects want to use it (it's basically the same thing that I
was hosting on mattr.info until my hosting situation got all crappy and the
server crashed), sysadmin should set something up that can be used for the
whole of KDE rather than just a few projects.
--
Matt