Freeze exemption for PA integration into Phonon

Martin Sandsmark sandsmark at samfundet.no
Sat Dec 5 16:13:01 GMT 2009

On Sat, Dec 05, 2009 at 04:18:13PM +0100, Christoph Feck wrote:
> As I understand it, the recent changes in Phonon were just way too late to be
> included into Qt.

Well, they haven't updated their version of Phonon in almost a year (from our
trunk, which should be canonical. But I see they've committed some changes
locally. It's a mess).

But I'm working on a patch for KDE-Qt, so that it gets an up-to-date Phonon
(for those that want the half-assed¹ <video> and <audio>-implementation in
QtWebKit :-p).

¹: It's not done with VideoDataOutput, the way it is supposed to be done™.

--
Martin Sandsmark
:wq