Natural language processing tech for the desktop!
scroogie at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 18:51:10 BST 2008
Jordi Polo schrieb:
> Any idea will be welcome, crazy ideas very wellcome (one year is a lot
> of time)...
- reviving the KDE Text to Speech System
- or the other way around, a speech recognition engine for text input
(also hotkeys) or complete human-computer interaction
- enhancing Sonnet with some fancy academic results
- a natural language parser for querying the help system
- natural language to describe relations between entities in nepomuk
- semantic analysis of text for information retrieval
Ok, I guess these are very obvious ideas.
More information about the kde-core-devel