Library/Routine for generating Freedesktop Menu?

Kelly Miller lightsolphoenix at gmail.com
Fri May 23 22:04:03 BST 2008

Actually, now I have a few interesting questions about Kickoff, because I
see that the menu is run through qStableSort at the very end of fillNode; if
that is so, why does it never seem to be in order?  And there's a slot for
updating the list dynamically, yet I've never seen it updated dynamically
this way in either KDE 4.0 or KDE 4.1 alpha...