Drop-in replacement for QFontComboBox, better previews

Chusslove Illich caslav.ilic at gmx.net
Tue May 6 20:19:37 BST 2008

Here's the version where font names are displayed using the default font,
and only the sample text in the font itself:

  http://caslav.gmxhome.de/image/kde4-kfontcombobox-02-c.png

I think it's a looker compared to earlier. Anyone opposed?

> [: Dotan Cohen :]
> Actually, I would like if the user could configure the example text. [...]
> the font would have to support three different languages.

Had a similar issue in mind, so I've already "budgeted" that feature:

  http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=121007882303228&w=2

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)