kded won't start anymore

David Faure faure at kde.org
Tue Jun 17 16:57:37 BST 2008

On Monday 16 June 2008, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Maybe its just me, but somehow the kde3 version
> of global shortcuts _works_ a lot better

But not on the mac, where global shortcuts have to be registered by a single process.
This was the main reason for this redesign [together with, IMHO, the possibility of
seeing all registered global shortcuts, not just those in kdebase, but that benefit
has been debated previously].

Anyway, enough talking, how about debugging why "keyToAction" doesn't contain "key"? ;)