ksystemtimezone.h

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Wed Jun 4 12:10:26 BST 2008

On Wednesday 04 June 2008 02:05:06 Simon Edwards wrote:
> Simon Edwards wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > While updating PyKDE bindings I noticed that the KSystemTimeZoneData
> > class defined in ksystemtimezone.h is not exported with KDECORE_EXPORT
> > and hence cannot be used outside kdelibs, but it is documented on
> > techbase as being part of the public API. I don't think this makes sense.
> >
> > Comments or corrections are welcome.
>
> In more-of-the-same news: class KTzfileTimeZoneData from
> ktzfiletimezone.h is documented on techbase as being API, but it is not
> exported, and KTzfileTimeZoneSource::location() is in the .h file but
> not in the .cpp file.

Since they aren't visible and nobody has complained, I'd guess that
they don't need to be KDECORE_EXPORTed.

Therefore it seems we need to fix the apidox.
1 possibility is to use @internal tag.
Another possibility is to put a @cond FOO .. @endcond around
the class so doxygen doesn't process it at all.

David Jarvie should probably decide what's best.

-Allen