ksystemtimezone.h

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Wed Jun 4 07:05:06 BST 2008

Simon Edwards wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> While updating PyKDE bindings I noticed that the KSystemTimeZoneData
> class defined in ksystemtimezone.h is not exported with KDECORE_EXPORT
> and hence cannot be used outside kdelibs, but it is documented on
> techbase as being part of the public API. I don't think this makes sense.
>
> Comments or corrections are welcome.

In more-of-the-same news: class KTzfileTimeZoneData from
ktzfiletimezone.h is documented on techbase as being API, but it is not
exported, and KTzfileTimeZoneSource::location() is in the .h file but
not in the .cpp file.

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | KDE-NL, Guidance tools, Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/