Label Alignment in KDE4

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Jul 18 06:49:14 BST 2008

On Thursday 17 July 2008, Robert Knight wrote:
> - The larger projects (eg. Amarok, KDevelop, Krita) have multiple
> developers who discuss user interface changes with one another as part
> of the development process.  This is not a regulated thing and I think
> it is the case that the level of review and checking against the HIG is
> uneven

As for Krita, I am unhappy with most of our dialogs in general. We have
an unhealthy mix of styles and implementations where even plain QDialog
plays a guest role now and then -- and some of our dialogs are ten years
old and aren't even .ui-fied. I would love to have a designer familiar with
designer on hand to help fix the small things and box our ears for the big
problems.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi