Text in tabs being cut off

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Mon Jul 7 18:04:03 BST 2008

Am Montag, 7. Juli 2008 schrieb Thiago Macieira:
> >Then I propose putting a patch into qt-copy.
> I won't interfere, but bear this in mind: each patch added to qt-copy is
> another source of breakage that Qt developers did not foresee. It may
> introduce problems somewhere else. It being good for Qt 4.5 doesn't mean
> it's good for 4.4.
> [...]
> Until then, for KDE's stability sake, please be careful with qt-copy
> patches.

I understand what you mean. That's the main reason I hoped someone could
comment on it. The bug itself and the fix are quite obvious. I can't however
foresee if correcting it might break someone else's code - anything that uses
the sizehint and paints a QTabBar that isn't too narrow would gain one extra
pixel (I guess that would include QStyles as well).

Regards,
Michael