Text in tabs being cut off

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Mon Jul 7 13:54:05 BST 2008

Allen Winter wrote:
>On Monday 07 July 2008 08:23:08 Thiago Macieira wrote:
>> Michael Leupold wrote:

>> >Awesome, thanks!
>>
>> By "Qt main", Ben meant that he applied it for the Qt version that
>> will become Qt 4.5.0. It will not be present in 4.4.1 or later 4.4.x
>> versions.
>
>Then I propose putting a patch into qt-copy.

I won't interfere, but bear this in mind: each patch added to qt-copy is
another source of breakage that Qt developers did not foresee. It may
introduce problems somewhere else. It being good for Qt 4.5 doesn't mean
it's good for 4.4.

We want to improve that, though. We have a few tricks up our sleeve and
one of the ideas proposed was to let people run our testsuite, which
would help people writing patches to verify that they haven't broken
anything.

Until then, for KDE's stability sake, please be careful with qt-copy
patches.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358