script for applying kde coding style

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Thu Jul 3 12:33:51 BST 2008

On Wednesday 02 of July 2008, Allen Winter wrote:
> - I have been yelled at for making style change commits: some people
>   don't like the style (hey, I didn't decide what the style is)

 The point is, most other people didn't either. It was "it's going to be this
style, you have no choice". There would be always some resistance to even a
small and simple style that'd take care of most problems, so why bother with
that when you can take the first style that you come across, regardless of
how sensible it is, and ignore everything else. Any bets on long it's going
to take for this personal preference to spread thoughout the whole KDE
(notice how the subject says 'kde coding style' even though there's nothing
like that?)?.

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer
SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.   e-mail: l.lunak at suse.cz , l.lunak at kde.org
Lihovarska 1060/12   tel: +420 284 028 972
190 00 Prague 9      fax: +420 284 028 951
Czech Republic       http://www.suse.cz