Software engineering in KDE

Diederik van der Boor vdboor at codingdomain.com
Tue Jul 1 22:26:48 BST 2008

Op Tuesday 1 July 2008 19:40:04 schreef Stephen Kelly:
> > On Monday 30 June 2008, Stephen Kelly wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I've started a techbase page on some of the different aspects of
> >> software engineering in KDE.
> >>
> >> http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Software_Engineering_Framework
> >
> > May I suggest that the layout inside that page being changed a little
> > bit so that the 2 columns in each component block are separated more
> > than by a few pixels. Otherwise it's confusing to read as it seems that
> > the line from the left column continues directly with a line in the
> > right column.
> > For me it reads e.g.
> >  "Subversion 1.4 is used for source control Dirk Muller ..."
>
> I put a 10px padding on the right edge of the left column.

I'm wondering, would it look better if the 4 items are just displayed below
each other? This way they could take the full with Many sentenses become
sort-of crammed inside the box right now.

Think this page itself is a great idea :)

Diederik

--
Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be
achieved by understanding.  -- A. Einstein