Software engineering in KDE

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Tue Jul 1 17:11:19 BST 2008

Hi,

On Monday 30 June 2008, Stephen Kelly wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've started a techbase page on some of the different aspects of
> software engineering in KDE.
>
> http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Software_Engineering_Framework

May I suggest that the layout inside that page being changed a little
bit so that the 2 columns in each component block are separated more
than by a few pixels. Otherwise it's confusing to read as it seems that
the line from the left column continues directly with a line in the
right column.
For me it reads e.g.
 "Subversion 1.4 is used for source control Dirk Muller ..."

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail