Dragon Player in kdereview, proposed move into kdemultimedia

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuzkde at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 15:17:49 GMT 2008

On Wednesday 16 January 2008 18:04:35 Robert Knight wrote:
> I think that having a list of recently played media in a separate
> dialog, rather than the conventional "Recent Files" menu makes sense
> though because it could be used to show previews and metadata such as
> the title and author which makes it easier to find something recently
> watched.
Oh, I guess we'll repeat that discussion on k-c-d now :)

I was only opposed to the fact that this window appears immediately at startup
- above the main window interface. Suggestion was to merge it with main window
(see kaffeine for an example) and/or show it only when user will ask :)

Cheers,
Dmitry.