Dragon Player in kdereview, proposed move into kdemultimedia

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 15:04:35 GMT 2008

> And we did not discuss this with annma in private before - she just came to
> the same conclusion.

I think that having a list of recently played media in a separate
dialog, rather than the conventional "Recent Files" menu makes sense
though because it could be used to show previews and metadata such as
the title and author which makes it easier to find something recently
watched.

Regards,
Robert.