Dragon Player in kdereview, proposed move into kdemultimedia

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuzkde at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 13:00:45 GMT 2008

On Wednesday 16 January 2008 21:43:14 Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> - the Play button: the window that asks you what file you want to play is
> very annoying. Especially as I wanted simply to replay the video.
See, Ian? I'm not alone :)
And we did not discuss this with annma in private before - she just came to
the same conclusion.

2annma:
We had some private email discussion with Ian and some other devs concerning
this window.

Unfortunately I am not aware if something has been finally decided.

Ian?

Cheers,
Dmitry.